Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Internet withdrawal!

I never realized how addicted to the internet I was until last weekend, when we went on a mini vacation to Chicago.  If you think about it, I'm around the internet a lot, for 8 hours a day at work, then a couple more hours at night when I'm at home.  The only thing preventing me from being on the internet all the time is the fact that I am probably the only person left on earth that still does not own a smart phone.  As much as I would love to have one, I guess I just feel like it's a waste of money, considering I already pay for internet in my house.  However, it definitely would have come in handy while I was in Chicago!  While we kept busy during the days exploring the city, nights were our down time.  Since I'm not much of a tv person, not having internet in our hotel was killing me!  So to pass the time I made drawings on my ipad with Paper 53!  As much as I felt disconnected from the world because of lack of internet, it felt good to be able to spend some of my nights drawing!










No comments:

Post a Comment