Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone!  I am not one of those people who believes in making new year's resolutions, however, there are a lot of things I would really like to accomplished in 2013.  Aside from the more personal things like picking out pictures for my wedding album, and trying to eat a little healthier, there are a few other things I would like to accomplish as well!  I am currently working on some designs for Society 6, and hope to open up a shop during the first half of the year.  By the end of the year I would also like to open up an Etsy shop.  I'm not exactly sure what I would make and sell yet, so that is another plan I need to work on!  I would also like to experiment with different mediums, for example, I would really like to get back into portrait drawings, and maybe even try my hand at clay!

  That all being said, I just sat down to make a New Years illustration, but nothing I made was worthy of posting.  Its one of those nights where I just can't come up with anything cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment