Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wrestlemania 30!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a HUGE WWE fan!  I loved it since the early 90's.  My dad was a fan, my brother was a fan, so it was only natural that I would also develop a love for it.  On any given Monday night during the 90's, it was almost a guarantee that you could find us all glued to the tv.  As we watched Monday Night Raw, my brother and I would be in our footed pajamas putting the sharp shooter and choke holds on each other, while getting yelled at by our mom.  Not much has changed since then.  I ended up marrying someone who is an even bigger wrestling fan than I am, and now on Monday nights you could find my husband and I glued to the tv watching Raw while putting the sharp shooter and choke holds on each other. 

In anticipation of Wrestlemania 30, which airs tonight,  I spent the past few weeks sketching some of my favorite wrestlers of all time!  I do plan on doing another round of sketches of my current favorite WWE superstars, but  for now, enjoy this trip down memory lane! 



Bret 'the hitman' Hart
"I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be!"



Hulk Hogan
 "Watcha gonna do, brother, when Hulkamania runs wild on you!"



The Undertaker
"Rest in Peace"



Paul Bearer
"oooooohhhhhhhh"



Jake 'the snake' Roberts



Macho Man Randy Savage
"OOOOHHHHHH YYYYEEEEEAAAAAA"



Razor Ramon
"oozing machismo"




Sargent Slaughter



Ultimate Warrior



Yokozuna



Big Boss Man



The Bushwackers

No comments:

Post a Comment