Monday, September 14, 2015

My Pregnancy Video

Ok, so for those of you who actually read my blog, you know that I don't post pictures of myself, or personal information about myself.  You can call me weird because of this, but in reality, this blog was never about me, it's about my work!  However, I worked really hard on something throughout my pregnancy that I'd like to share with everyone!  During my pregnancy, I took a picture of myself every week wearing the same dress.  I thought this would be a cute way for me to document my pregnancy so I could look back on it and also to one day show them to my child.  When I got to the end, I decided to turn those photos into a video.  Then I posted it on youtube.  I have over 230 views on it so far, which might not seem like a lot to a full time youtuber, but to me that's pretty big!  So  here it is for all of you to see!  Let me know what you think!  Enjoy!



And for those of you who'd rather just see the pictures...here they are!



No comments:

Post a Comment