Sunday, December 13, 2015

Happy 5 months!

Here's a little drawing I did in honor of my son's 5 month birthday!  I can't believe how fast these 5 months have gone and can remember back to the morning I woke up early and got that positive pregnancy test!



I also complied a list of my favorite things I've experienced in the past 5 months that I know I will  never forget...

• That sweet sweet baby smell
• Two words: baby butt
• Baby giggles when you make the stupidest faces
• Waking up in the morning to a baby full of smiles
• Baby snuggles after a long, stressful day of work
• The face of your smiling baby right after he peed all over you, five minutes before you were going to leave for work
• The diaper explosions at the most inappropriate times
• The way he looks at you when you feed him
• How he can fall asleep on you, the second his head hits your chest
• Baby farts
• And last but not least...over time, the physical scars of pregnancy and child birth will fade, but you will never get back the time you didn't spend with your new little family.  Don't worry so much about your appearance.  Enjoy every moment, because it all goes by way too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment