Thursday, March 10, 2016

IF: Childhood

So I'm back!  I took a couple months off from blogging to get back into the swing of things.  It's not always easy being a full time working mama, and most nights I just want to spend with my bud, but I was able to work out more of a schedule to where I can devote a little time each night to doodling before bed.  I thought Illustration Friday was a good place to start!  My plan is to participate in this every week.  I'm hoping to develop more of a style to my work and to also experiment more with water color.  Here is my doodle for the theme Childhood, done in my favorite medium...color pencil.




Even though I took some time off from the blogging world, I have been doodling here and there in my sketchbook.  If you follow me on Instagram you will see some of the doodles I've done in the past couple months.  

3 comments:

  1. Love the crisp lines, bright colors, and who doesn't love to jump on the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crisp lines, bright colors, and who doesn't love to jump on the bed?

    ReplyDelete