Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding programs and Professional pics! (a little late)

Ok so do you remember this post?  I posted a bunch of my wedding projects and also mentioned that I designed wedding programs that I ended up not even using at my wedding.  Well I finally got around to scanning it so I can post it here!


I still wanted to post it, even though it's a little late, because I really like how it came out!  It's not your typical folded in half wedding program.  It matched my invites, response cards, and table name cards!  I wish I had the extra time to make these so I could have used them, but I just didn't!  I don't regret not using them for my wedding, as I said in my original post, most people just leave them at the ceremony site anyway, but I am glad I made them!

Also I did get my professional pics back and wanted to post a few that were taken of my hard work!




No comments:

Post a Comment