Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

I know I haven't had much luck in the stuffed animal department in the past, but I figured I'd give it one more try.  Instead of trying to make these intricate stuffed animals, I took a step back and tried something a little more simple.  Since Valentine's day was coming up I went with a basic heart shaped pillow.  I hand sewed this instead of using the machine.  Not that bad.  Not that good either.  It's a little crooked in parts, and the heart in the middle doesn't match up exactly with the bigger heart.  Over all, I am happy with this and hope to master this soon.  I know this pillow isn't in Valentine's Day colors, but that is only because I still had a bunch of these blue fabrics left over and I didn't feel like going out and buying new fabric.  Happy Valentine's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment