Monday, February 18, 2013

New business cards!

I figured it was about time to update the look of my business card.  My old ones still had my maiden name on them, and I just wanted to give it a more updated feel and also include my blog on it.  


I designed these and printed them out myself.  They aren't the greatest quality, and I did consider getting them professionally printed via Vista Print, but in reality I rarely give anyone my card and I felt it would just be a waste of money getting them printed just so they could sit on my desk and eventually collect dust.  After making these cards I took a trip down memory lane to my very first business card I designed.  And my second.  My newest one is my third, and its cool to see the evolution of my business card through out the years.  The first and last cards are my original Illustrator files.  The middle one is just a scan because something when wrong with it's original file and I couldn't get it to open.  




No comments:

Post a Comment