Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mr. Doodie!

Anyone who truly know me knows that there is one word that I have a love/hate relationship with.  What is that word you ask?  It's plain and simple.  Doodie.  Probably not what you were expecting.  I hate when I hear people say it, but when I do hear it I can't stop laughing!  I dont even like it when it's used out of context, for example "it's my duty to be a good citizen".  I am even dreading the day I get a notice about jury duty in the mail.  I dont know if I'm more concerned about having to spend the day at a court house, or actually having to say that d-word in front of my boss.  I really don't think I could do that without laughing like a 10 year old!  Regardless, I would like to introduce to you my newest character...Mr. Doodie!



No comments:

Post a Comment