Thursday, October 16, 2014

Painted Pumpkins!

Fall is probably my favorite season.  I love the weather, I love the fashion, I love Halloween, and I love painting pumpkins!  I only painted one this year, as opposed to the two I painted last year, but this year I got a little bigger of a pumpkin and painted both sides.  If you couldn't tell, they are inspired by Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas.  I have always been a huge fan of Tim Burton's work, and couldn't think of a better time of year to be inspired by him.  





And if you can see in the last picture above, I also have a hand painted mail box.  I painted this years ago, but I don't think I ever showcased it on this blog.  I had found an old, white, flower covered mail box, and not wanting to pass up an opportunity to be creative, I did what any girl would have done...I painted skulls on it!  I've had this mail box on my house for about 4-5 years now, so it might look a little dirty in the close up below, but I still wanted to post it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment