Wednesday, May 31, 2017

*Blog Update

Hey blog world!  I've been somewhat MIA from the blogging world the past few months.  I've been going through a lot of changes with my work.  It's not that I haven't been drawing, I have, its just that lately I've been really self conscious of my work and I've been trying to take steps to better improve my work.  It's easy for me to get disapointed with myself when I don't feel my work is improving, and not being where I want to be in the art world.  I've really been making more of an effort just to find myself, find my style, and create work that I can be proud of.  I've been spending a lot of my time on Instagram finding new artist to follow, studying their work, and trying out new styles of my own.  I've also been experimenting with new art materials.  Going forward with my blog, I'm not only going to be sharing more of my work, but I'm also going to be sharing more of my work process, new art materials I've been loving, and new artists that have been inspired by.  Also, if you aren't already following me on IG, please follow along @gina_land, as I try to post weekly doodles on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment