Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Its been quite some time, but I'm back!  What better way to kick off Memorial Day weekend than with a Friday Favorites post!  



1. Ulta's Butter Balm  This stuff is awesome and comes in a bunch of colors!  I got this in colors  Belle and Thumbelina.  Belle is a great every day color, while Thumbelina is a great color to wear if you're going out.  It's also affordable!
2. Pretty As A Peach  I picked this up at the end of last summer, and it has been my go-to fragrance ever since!  
3. Talenti   I have been obsessed with this ice cream, and have yet to come across a flavor I didn't like!
4. Copic Markers  I only have a hand full of these markers, but they are seriously the best markers I've ever tried!  I always get excited when I find a new medium that I enjoy using!
5. Essie Mint Candy Apple I have been wearing this color non-stop since getting it about a month ago!  I rarely get my nails done, but I love polishing my own nails and this color is a great addition to my collection!


There ya go!  I'm going to be updating my blog with new work more steadily from now on.   I took a break for a while, and am excited to finally get back into it.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment