Its been quite some time, but I'm back! What better way to kick off Memorial Day weekend than with a Friday Favorites post!
1. Ulta's Butter Balm This stuff is awesome and comes in a bunch of colors! I got this in colors Belle and Thumbelina. Belle is a great every day color, while Thumbelina is a great color to wear if you're going out. It's also affordable!
2. Pretty As A Peach I picked this up at the end of last summer, and it has been my go-to fragrance ever since!
3. Talenti I have been obsessed with this ice cream, and have yet to come across a flavor I didn't like!
4. Copic Markers I only have a hand full of these markers, but they are seriously the best markers I've ever tried! I always get excited when I find a new medium that I enjoy using!
5. Essie Mint Candy Apple I have been wearing this color non-stop since getting it about a month ago! I rarely get my nails done, but I love polishing my own nails and this color is a great addition to my collection!
There ya go! I'm going to be updating my blog with new work more steadily from now on. I took a break for a while, and am excited to finally get back into it. More to come!